The Office/Sales Assistant will provide support in all office activities and operations while also providing clerical and administrative support to the sales and accounting team.
· Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
· Assist in bookkeeping as requested
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Process orders via email or phone.
· Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
· Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer questions.
· Maintain and update sales and customer records.
· Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
· Take calls or e-mails from customers and alert representatives to any urgent issues.
· Deal with routine requests from customers, such as requests for price quotes or delivery dates.
· Pass any technical queries from sales representatives or customers to the appropriate departments.
· Support sales team work more productively and focus on dealing with customers
· Shipping support including shipment packaging and labeling.
· Excellent with Quickbooks online.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Excellent with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
· Willing to learn and support a superior customer experience.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
· At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.